Some changes are great ( like moving to LA, getting married to Jason). Some changes are suprising- like the Cardinals making the playoffs and the Cardinals winning a playoff game.
Then there are somethings that just are so shocking- like me not having a job fall into my lap. I just can' t believe that its been difficult to find a job. I had my hopes on travel- which fell through (after a few-false promising recruiters had me jump through hoops). So I've been trying staff positions here- and I can not believe that UCLA is not hiring intermediate or Medical surgical positions at all since november. Same hiring freeze is for Cedar Sinai and several other positions. I have applied so many places- they are beggining to all blend together. It just doesn't make sense to me- I have solid references and experience. No problems- lawsuits, complaints or drug issues. Economy. So, today I contacted some registry places around the valley (which i swore I would never do). More registry places tomorrow.
If it were not for the minor (major) detail of a JOB, I wouldn't be so worried. That said- I think this is still the happiest time of my life! I love spending time with Jason. I love our neighbor hood and setting up our apartment.
I would love to post pictures- but I can't figure out my new replacement camera- the USB doesn't read to my computer. Sorry friends!!
June's End - FSY + CA trip
4 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations on getting married. I didn't know. Good luck with the job hunt! LA should be fun anyways!
You'll find a job. When we got married it took me 2 months to find a job. I was surprised and beginning to get insulted. Then I ended up with the perfect job and the perfect boss...who I needed in more ways than one. You will be fine!
Jen's right you will find a job. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise. Like Heavenly Father is giving you time to get life situated in your new environment before having to jump right into working all the time. I'm glad to hear you are so happy. I can really tell that you are. I want to come visit you guys soon! Don't worry we will get a hotel!
Post a Comment