I was at work writing 12/1/10 yesterday and wondering where the year went. It finally sunk by the 50th time I wrote it.
So I think I will write a letter this year for memories. Please email me your address to jewelee_e@yahoo.com if you would like a card.
As posted on facebook, the baby is a little boy! I think the ultrasound tech's like to point that factor out because I have many pictures (4 separate ultrasounds) pointing to his parts with exclamation points around it. However I have only 1 profile picture that is halfway decent. The face pictures I personally find frightening (the baby looks like there is no eyes, kind of demonic which Jason likes to point out).
We have a name in mind, and I don't really mind sharing as it will likely not change due to anyone else's opinion. It comes after much debating (quite a feat with an attorney as a spouse), research and compromise. I read this article last night about how unique baby names are now that we live in the age of individualism. That said, we plan on naming the baby Jason Maximus. Likely we will call him Max (since we have a Jason in the house). And no, we are not going for the JuliAnn, Jason, Jason, jimmy (our dog), it just so happens we could agree on that name. Plus I like being able to call him little names like Mighty Max as a baby or Mad Max when he is 2.
The pregnancy is going well, and I am now 26 weeks. Last month I had a scare with premature contractions, but not much since and not requiring hospitalizations or medications. I would like to keep it that way for the next 10 weeks. The baby is doing great! He is already measuring big. We will see just how big he gets as Jason was 34 weeks and 8 lbs! His cousins were 10-12 lbs each (full term). I was 37 weeks and 8 lbs.
Outside of baby stuff (hard not to think of since its the "whats happening" in my life), work is going about the same and always keeping me busy. I can't complain too much when I see the other circumstances surrounding people in Las Vegas. Jason is doing well as his firm as well and (thankfully) getting enough cases. We recently moved to a house in Summerlin area that we rent. We love our new ward (its a big ward) which is full of all sorts of people and families including some families just starting like us. Summerlin is a great master planned community, which reminds me of Ocotillo very much. I also live about 5 minutes from work now, which is great drive after a long day! And probably my favorite part of Summerlin, its higher elevation leads to much cooler temperatures. On average we have found between 5-15 degrees difference from where our last home was. It has already snowed a little one day here (I was at work and Jason told me).
June's End - FSY + CA trip
4 years ago
2 comments:
Yay! You HAVE to post ultrasound and belly pics! :-) So glad you guys are going great! We miss you guys soooo much! What are your plans for Christmas? And we totally want a card!
How did I miss that you posted this 6 days ago?! I loved seeing you guys the other weeks, thanks for stopping by on your way! I guess that was a couple of weeks ago now; wow the time really is going too fast.
I'm glad you are feeling better. I love the name! I can't wait to meet little Max, King of all the Wild Things!
Post a Comment