
Jason and I have been trying to prep for graduation. I say trying because the invitations were ordered about 3 weeks ago and after the second email from Jason asking why they didn't ship, they were overnighted yesterday. Thank goodness Jason is persistent or we wouldn't have any!
We also have been prepping with clothes, a favorite. Jason bought another suit, this one was Burberry for $325 (a steal) from Nordstrom Rack. We have a great dry cleaner/tailor close by who does well priced alterations. So thankfull, a new suit for under 350! Suits are such a need for Jason, because anytime he goes to court he must be in one. Then he said- what are you going to wear? (Wow, how I love him). Today, we bought this steal of a dress from BR (more than 50% off) which is perfect since graduation is outside on the lawn overlooking the ocean. Now, i just have to find a white hat (per jason's request from my sun hatred) and an accessory. Jason said "i want you to jackie o like for this", he is so cute. CAN DO!
Also today I grew up (which means old) and bought my first pair of spanx. I think it will cover the unsightly garment lines on my stomach (drives me nuts).
4 comments:
Ooo I LOVE that dress! Let me know how the Spanx works. After you have a kid you'll want one for a different reason. Can't wait to see some pics!
I really like that dress! You guys both got a steal! Try forever 21 for your hat. They had some really cute Jackie O style ones last year. I don't know what they have this year, but it is worth a shot to check
Cute dress! Yeah, Nathan needed a new suit, too, and we looked at NR. But we ended up getting one at Target for 75.00! No alterations needed. Probably not as fancy as Jason's, but it looks nice :)
Spanx will come in handy post baby... believe me!
Post a Comment