So, as some of you may know, my favorite time of day is infomercial time. It usually starts around 2:00 am to 6:00 am. It started when I was sleep shifting when I used to work nights (pretty much the last 4 years with college up until january). Now, if I happen to be up that late, it means I can't sleep and I don't have work the next day. It actually is quite rare now.This morning I was called off work (3rd day in a row!) which was frustrating. People need to go on vacation from work (nurses) and more people need to get sick (swine flu 2 anyone?) so that I get to go to work! Thankfully, I know it is temporary so unlike Jason, I'm not freaking out.
Since I couldn't fall back to sleep, I decided to watch some TV (which I knew nothing was on meaning infomercial time!). There have been a few more added- I even watched a hair teaser/curling iron on one of the spanish channels. But, so far there are none like the magic bullet infomercial! If you have not seen it, then you didn't go to the party! While nostalgia was still around, I made a chocolate shake with Jason's Bella Bullet (same thing but cheaper). Delicious!
Also, today is one year ago that Jason and I had our first date in Las Vegas. It was the best first date I had ever had. Being it was my first day in Las Vegas, he showed me around the strip after taking me to a delicous steakhouse. We watched the Bellagio fountains, which is incredibly romantic. I remember wanting him to hold me while I held my arms because I was cold. He didn't because he thought my arms were folded to not have him touch me. (first date awkwardness!)
This picture below is what the view is like when you are standing in front of it. There is also beautiful music coordinated with the fountains.
I knew he was special. My life has changed so much since our first date last year, it opened up a world of possibilities. I am looking forward to our move to Las Vegas next month, with the home possibilites, LDS community, and more nights on the strip. (he works close to the strip)

3 comments:
I remember when you called me the next day and told me how fantastic the date was. I was so happy for you. I still am so happy you and Jason are married! So happy first date anniversary! I can't wait until you guys move to Vegas so I can come visit you and you can show me all around. Sorry you haven't been working the last three days. It is nice to know that nurses are in need all the time so there isn't a big need to worry. I really love all this blogging you are doing. As soon as I do something worth blogging about I will totally post
if you love infomercial, watch this one! its called the wearable towel ;) cute blog!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjdyjL0dbG8
What a sweet post. I'm so happy you found Jason you are like a whole new person! that's so exciting that's he's graduating and you're moving soon. Sorry about the no phone call I was there with my inlaws. and we were really only there for like a day and half. Maybe we can come visit you in Vegas. I've never been there before.
Post a Comment