Remember all those times I promised pictures? We finally got my camera working again (in time for graduation) so we uploaded them to Jason's computer Enjoy my memoriesChristmas with Vivian
Nicole on Christmas Eve w/Viv. We always do the Christmas story and sing hymns.

Jason and I on Christmas Eve, just before singing. Our first Christmas!
Honeymoon Night at the W in Scott
sdale.Sorry about the crappy photo arranging. I am trying to figure out how the layout really works on this posting.
2 comments:
Juli! Cute blog, (I saw your link on Megan's, mine is megandtrent.blogspot) What area of nursing are you in?
Hope you like Vegas!
Oklahoma is good, um, very flat. ha ha. I've worked in labor and delivery for a year and love it! Mom's and babies are alot of fun. But what I originally wanted to do was pediatrics. (They weren't hiring in that department at the time I applied) We're moving this fall so I'm starting to job search and I really can't decide if I should stay in L&D, go for pediatrics, or get some med-surg experience. I have no idea. ER would be awesome. I hope you find a position you like!
Congrats on your hubby's graduation, that's awesome! Hope you post lots of pics!
Post a Comment