CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Yearbook

Friday and Saturday I went through and organized our Harry Potter sized closet. Its amazing what I found- really just 7 years of collected junk. Which I thankfully disposed.

I found my yearbook from Senior year and one friend, whom I considered part of the group of girls wrote
Juli-
Good Luck,
(insert name here)

OUCH! Not even a Heart? How did I not pick up on the insult earlier? Of course, I wasn't very good at recognizing passive aggressive comments before. This is someone I knew from 5th grade and hung out with at least 2 a month on the weekends! Not even an email or phone number. So neeldess to say, it makes sense of the distanceness and I felt with this person. And now, I have no problem unfriending from social medias. Her loss. Don't worry, I'm sure this person dosen't read this!

Anyways, I briefly looked back at a couple things and put it into a box (I spared my journals and yearbooks from the punge).

Jason however, has no pictures, yearbooks or journals. Weird right? I didn't even know what his dad looked like until I met him, six months after we got married!

Yesterday we were over at Zach and Amber's house, a friend of Jason's from highschool, and a different friend from highschool was visiting. So there was a yearbook brought out- I didn't even recognize Jason. There was the "skater" haircut (past the ears parted down the middle) and he was so much smaller- he wasn't broad. I asked who is that? Chuckles ensued (from the friends, not me!) In my defense, I have only seen one other picture of Jason before he was 20. So now I have a vague clue what our kids will look like, and they will be very babyfaced! (cute though, they will be our kids).

5 comments:

megan

oh man, that is rough. who wrote that? I'm dying to know now. Also, you must put up the picture of Jason. I can't even picture him any other way than what he looks like now. He doesn't have any mission pictures?

Dan and Sharon

JULIANN- I'm Terry's Sister. I have a few pictures from when Jason was 16-19 years old, I can send them your way. When I think of Jason I think of him all baby faced and skinny. You married a great guy. Tell jason Hi for me!- Sharon

Alisha

I would not have found that yearbook signature insulting. I might have been disappointed they couldn't think of anything more interesting to say, but that's it.

You guys will totally have adorable kids!!! (This isn't an announcement is it...?)

iknowjewels

Alisha, you are too nice. No really, you are being too nice and naive about it. But that is always a nice spirit of giving the benefit of the doubt. And no, its not a baby announcement.

Megan, I would like to say I didn't just text you it, but lets face it, Im petty. Check you messages.

Sharon! Thank you soooo much I would love that! PS- how did you even find me? Zach's blog?

jon♥kara

Oh yearbooks gotta love em', I want to know too though, I'm such a gossip. How are things going? Is there going to be a baby announcement soon!? : )