CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

You may have noticed

You may have noticed lately, I stopped blogging.  If you didn't then you won't miss this entry!
I think its because of my embarrasment about how incredibly boring my life is in writting. So, for a more interesting (and picture guided) blog, I would refer you to your other friends (you know you  have them, the ones that photograph life). If you don't have such friends (or any) I would refer you to my sister's blog (just click Alisha).

As for updates:
-Our loft is coming along nicely since all of the furniture is in. Plus, with our new matress (memory foam from Costco) we sleep like babies (that don't have to nurse).
- Jason continues to look for other jobs in the So.Cal, Vegas, and Phoenix areas as an attorney. He is still at his firm and always looking to bring in more clients. He is also dabbling into bankruptcy.
- We will be moving when our lease is up from the "sexy" apartment/loft in September. Still in Las Vegas (so far, unless update #2 changes), but for a more dog friendly area for Jimmy.
- We are still primary teacher's in our ward.

If you miss us come see us in Las Vegas! We love visitors, live close to the strip and have an extra bedroom.

6 comments:

megan

I miss you and your blog posts! I hope Jason finds a job in Phoenix. I don't think that is too selfish of me, ha ha.

Alisha

Thanks for the plug, but you don't have a link to

Dearalisha.com

thanks

your Dearest Alisha

August and Melissa

I miss you! Glad you're blogging again!

KrisBo

Mentioning that you have that extra room is just really saying "Kristin, dive into those pockets and come up here" when I know I shouldnt even entertain the thought right now.. lol Nice to see you blog again.

KatieLve

You might feel like your life is boring in writing, but to your friends and family it certainly isn't! I was just thinking about how I wish you would update your blog!

jon♥kara

Yeah good to have you back. Start taking pictures! I always think we've done nothing until I look at recent pictures! Jon is thinking of doing a one year general residency with the air force after dental school so in the fall of 2012 but he really like the base in Vegas. So if you're still there then we may be neighbors. I wanted to go out and see you guys when he went to check it out but they were only there one night and day and I was working so it didn't work out. Man I haven't talked to you in forever! We need to catch up!